Stepper exercises are a type of workout that helps to improve your cardiovascular fitness and leg strength. They are a great way to get your heart rate up and burn calories. Stepper exercises can be done with or without weights. If you are new to working out, it is best to start without weights and gradually add them as you get stronger. In this post I’ll show you few stepper exercises you must try!
What is a stepper?
An aerobic stepper is a piece of exercise equipment that helps people to work out by providing a stepping motion.
This type of equipment is often used in aerobics classes, and it can be a great way to get a workout. Many people find that using an aerobic stepper is a great way to improve their cardiovascular health.
Benefits of stepper exercises
- One of the best ways to lose weight. It is known that intensive cardio workouts helps effectively lose weight.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Boosts energy levels.
- Improves circulation.
- Increases flexibility and range of motion.
- Tones muscles.
- Can be done at home with very little equipment. All you need is a stepper, or a set of small steps.
- Relatively easy to do and don’t require a lot of coordination.
- Can be done at different intensities, so they can be tailored to your fitness level.
Aerobic stepper exercises
1. Start by standing with your feet hip-width apart. Step forward with your right foot and lower your left knee to the ground. Keeping your core engaged, push off your left foot to return to standing. Repeat on the other side.
2. Step up onto a box or step with your right foot, then bring your left foot up to meet it. Step back down with your right foot, then your left. Repeat on the other side.
3. Step to the side with your right foot, then lower your left knee to the ground. Keeping your core engaged, push off your left foot to return to standing. Repeat on the other side.
4. Step backward with your right foot, then lower your left knee to the ground. Keeping your core engaged, push off your left foot to return to standing. Repeat on the other side.
Stepper exercises videos
500 calories HIIT workout with aerobic step
15min HIIT step workout for beginners
20min step workout for fat loss
Stepper exercises are a great way to improve your fitness level. They are relatively easy to do and can be done at home with little equipment. Start slowly and increase the intensity as you get stronger.